Collingswood Rec Odyssey of the Mind Returns to World Finals
Silent Movie Division 1 and Pandora's Box Division 2 crowned NJ State Champions
Our "Silent Movie" Division 1 team traveled to Haddonfield Memorial High School to compete with great OotM teams from across the state.
Our "Pandora's Box" Division 2 team is New Jersey State Champions!
Five Collingswood Rec Odyssey of the Mind teams traveled to the New Jersey State Finals on Saturday April 11 held at Haddonfield Memorial High School where they competed with dozens of other teams from across NJ. Our teams qualified for state finals after taking 1st, 2nd, or 3rd in the Lighthouse Regional Tournament in March.
Two of our teams were crowned New Jersey State Champions:
- Silent Movie Division 1 (K-5th grade)
- Pandora's Box Division 2 (6th-8th grade)
Both teams received an invitation to the 2015 OotM World Finals, which will be held May 20-23 at Michigan State University in East Lansing, MI. They will compete with hundreds of teams from across the country and the world.
Having two teams go to OotM World Finals in a single year is a fantastic achievement for our program and we are so proud of them!
Thank you so much for your support
We are raising money through to send these teams of smart, creative, hard-working kids to World Finals. Your donation will help pay for registration fees, room and board, and transportation for the kids and their creative contraptions. Thank you so much for your support.
- Donate by check. Please mail your check in any amount payable to "Collingswood Odyssey of the Mind Booster Club" to the following address.
Collingswood Odyssey of the Mind Booster Club
c/o Kate Muhl Allendoerfer, Treasurer
629 Bettlewood Avenue
Collingswood, NJ 08108
- Donate online using credit or debit card. Click the link below to donate using PayPal. Note: PayPal charges us a fee for processing the transaction.
- Other donations. If you would like to donate items that we may use as raffles or door prizes at upcoming fundraising event please email
Be sure to visit our Thank You Supporters page!